Our NEW NEW NEW SA2020 rated MID-AIR helmet is ideal or off-road, speedway & circle track racing.
The new mid air inlet location allows for better airflow to the visor which helps clear fog or dust and allows for more head room and less interference problems with modern race seat with the side wings.
In addition the mid-air location of the air inlet doesn’t push air directly into the front facing microphone allowing for clearer communication.
Our new PMD Race Product composite helmets are a blend of lightweight fiberglass, carbon fibre and kevlar. The new helmets also have a easy to remove nomex padding system which allows for resizing the helmet and easy fitment of race communication headsets
As with our other SA2020 full face helmets this new model also features the duckbill design providing better head stability and less windnoise in open cockpit race cars.
• M6 Threaded inserts ready for most neck restraint devices
• Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
• New Head Liner air channel design for better adjustability
• Removable Nomex lining & cheek pad system for cleaning and easy resizing for a perfect fit
• .125 Polycarbonate shield with tear off posts fitted
• Rubber sealed eye port seal
• Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield banana tear offs
• Large eye port offers greater visibility
• Great aerodynamics
• Fire retardant Nomex interior
• Snell SA2020 rated
• WHITE GLOSS finish
|PMD Race Products