Enduro pro intercom & race radio package
Customise Your Purchase
Our complete Enduro pro intercom package for driver to navigator communcations as well as quality Icom in-car race radio linked all together for one complete communication solution.
This package provides the ultimate in communcations for inside the car helmet to helmet and also to your pit crew or other race vehicles.
Complete with noise cancelling helmet headsets, headset leads, press to talk buttons for driver and navigator, a ground independant antenna and all the leads to connect the system together and professional military grade in-car icom radio.
Available with 12ft straight headsets connection leads when radio and enduro pro intercom are dash mounted or with 6ft curly type leads for when radio and enduro pro are roof or console mounted.
Also provide you a choice of Thru hole mounting PTT (transmit) buttons or Velcro wrap around type PTT (transmit) buttons and you can choose these option from the above "customize my purchase" section
WE ONLY SUPPLY GENUINE ICOM AUSTRALIA MODELS : Buyer BEWARE of ILLEGAL IMPORTS, COPIES and RADIOS shipped from OVERSEAS
Please note following
Some of the problems associated with grey import products include:
- No genuine manufacturer warranty –Although vendors make claims about warranty cover, Icom (Australia) does not support grey imported products. Often these products will be sent overseas to be repaired, taking weeks, or even months to return to the user. A genuine Icom (Australia) warranty is usually 2 or 5 years in length. Note: Icom (Australia) records all serial numbers and confirms the serial of every unit sent in for warranty repair.
- No ACMA approval – Unapproved radios cannot legally be used in Australia. The ACMA has the power to prosecute those who breach the laws associated with Australian radio communications. Prosecution can include harsh fines and imprisonment.
- Wrong specifications and programming – Icom equipment offered overseas usually differs from Australian versions, and may not be pre-programmed to Australian channels. This can severely affect the performance of the radio, and may also impact on the safety of the user.
- Missing/Inactive features – Missing features may drastically reduce the performance of the unit, and impact on the safety of the user. Other features may need activating by a skilled technician before use, costing the user valuable time and money.
- Unapproved Power Supplies – Power supplies without the correct approval cannot be used legally, and may be an electrical safety and fire risk. Many power supplies also have the wrong voltage and connections.
- Incorrect/Missing Accessories – Incorrect or third party accessories may be included, and in some instances, accessories may be missing altogether. Third party battery packs can also be a serious safety concern.
- No Warranty Product Support – Icom (Australia) cannot support grey import products with after sale product support, programming, modifications, spare parts, etc.
- Possible Forged Product – It has been confirmed that fake Icom products are available. Fake Icom products are generally not made in Japan, and as such, the quality is considerably lower.
- Wrong Electronic Serial Numbers (ESN) – Many new Icom products now include electronic serial numbers. Grey Import products will not have the correct ESNs, and cannot be supported in Australia.
- No Re-sale Value – Smart buyers will have no interest in grey imports.
- Customs Confiscation – Customs authorities can confiscate unapproved transmitting devices under certain circumstances.
- No Product Support – Icom Australia strongly recommends that you contact your original supplier for further assistance if the original serial number has been removed or changed.