This UHF Mopoles antenna provide optimum performance with a largely omni-directional pattern. Due to the low angle of radiation inherent in the dipole antenna pattern, a 4.0 dB improvement in performance is typical when compared to a 3 wave whip in the centre of a metal roof.
This improvement in performance can be attributed to a lower angle of radiation and is of particular benefit to users in rugged terrain conditions and in heavily built up city areas
The CD50 antennas have an elegant and durable tapered stainless steel whip section and is provied with a threaded stud and nut assemble and 5m of high quality coax cable.
• Versatile - Ground plane independence allows alternative mounting locations
• Performance - High performance and largely omni-directional pattern when not centre roof mounted
• Convenient - Patented design allows termination or retermination in seconds
• Stainless steel whip
• Durable - Base coil is virtually indestructible
• Unique transformer design
These antennas are tuned by PMD Race Products to your UHF operating frequency ensure optium performance for your race car communcations.