Simpson Hybrid devices are the only FIA approved Head and Neck Restraint on the market that protect during front, offset and side impacts.
Designed for easily exiting the car without the danger of getting hung up on other gear, the device sits on your back/shoulders, not over the chest or collarbone as with the old HANS-type devices. Plus, they provide you with maximum comfort and maneuverability.
This Hybrid Sport model is an entry level composite fibre device. Whilst it's a little bit heavier when compared to the full carbon device it still offers all the same fantastic features as the Hybrid Pro Slide but at a more affordable price.
- Slide design offers increased visibility
- FIA Approved
- Composite fibre construction
- Unrivalled angular impact protection and device stabilityLow profile.
- No high back to hook on the bars on exit
- Minimalistic design.
- Compact size under 7"
- Multiple load paths to dissipate head loads
- Buckle attachment in front.
- No bulky straps underneath
- Weight 1195 grams complete
The Hybrid is supplied ready to fit to your existing FIA Hans posts or post kits are available from PMD Race Products if you helmet is not already fitted with FIA post kit.