Save $$$ on our latest lightweight SA2020 PMD MID-FORCED AIR Full face helmet with the FIA approved FHR/HANS neck restraint and post Kit
Our LATEST PMD Race Products Snell Approved SA-2020 Full Face helmet is loaded with many features you would expect to find in a helmet costing much much more.
These features include a lightweight composite shell which is a mixture of Fibreglass, Kevlar & Carbon Fibre which provides an extremely strong, yet lightweight helmet shell.
- NEW MID-Air system with manifold diversion to inside the visor provides even displacement of pumped air
- A Silicone visor shield gasket to keep out dust and dirt.
- Wide eyeport provides great peripheral vision and allows for the use of personal eyewear.
- The distortion free low fog polycarbonate face shield is a full 3mm thick and comes with eight position, hand ratcheting tear-off posts.
- The helmet is factory fitted with 6mm internal threads for HANS posts (no need for backing nuts !)
The PMD Race Products SA-2020 Full Face helmet incorporates a Kevlar® chin strap for strength, a comfort fit blended Nomex® interior forgreat feel, and pre-drilled holes for easier installation of head & neck restraint anchors.
Wrap all these features in a lightweight aero DUCKBILL design which helps hold the helmet in the correct and stable position on your head, especially with open cockpit race cars and the added aero design now continues to the top section of the helmets for greater stability at high speeds.
The NEW PMD Race Products SA2020 Full Face helmet is an all new design that incorporates pre-pregnated (composite) construction based on steel tooling. In this process, the optimum ratio of resin is impregnated into the composite fabric (a combination of carbon fiber, Kevlar, and FRP) prior to molding. Next, the prepreg is forced into the steel mold using vacuum pressure, then oven cured to precise thermal specifications.
This manufacturing technique eliminates excess resin weight and ensures uniform shell thickness while leaving the outer surface smooth and blemish free. The shell is then mated to an expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner to create a modern lightweight helmet design.
The FHR devices are available in two different sizes -
- M - Fits collar sizes 14"-18" (35.5-45.7cm)
- L - Fits collar sizes 16-20" (40.5-50.8cm)
- FIA 8858-2010 approved
- Weight 830g