Our 3dB gain antenna is ideal for 476/477Mhz UHF radio operations and provides good performance for all forms of race vechiles on the track and in the bush.
This antenna can be used for universal type mountings as it is ground plane independant and can be mounted to steel, aluminum, fibreglass or a welded tab on the frame work of your race car.
Because of the flexable design is ideal particaclulr for use when the antenna maybe subjected to trees, bushes etc becuase of its super flexable design.
There is a fme connector pre-fitted the end of the cable so you thread the cable through a 9.5mm hole , then screw on the supplied UHF pl259 connector also for a simpler fit without soldering or cutting required.
- Screw off mast and protective screw on cap to keep moisture / dirt out of the base when mast not in use.
- Prefitted FME connector and PL259 adaptor plug
- Ground plane independant with 3.0dbi gain
- Requires a 16mm hole for mount
- 4.5m of low loss coaxial cabling
- Antenna mast length is 330mm top to base