SA2015 PMD TOP FORCED AIR full face helmet
Forced air system provides cooling & comfort
Customise Your Purchase
Save $$$ on our latest lightweight TOP FORCED AIR PMD Full face helmet with the lightweight HANS3 neck restraint and Post Kit
Our NEW PMD Race Products Snell Approved SA-2015 TOP FORCED AIR Full Face helmet is loaded with many features you would expect to find in a helmet costing much much more.
These features include a lightweight composite shell which is a mixture of Fibreglass, Kevlar & Carbon Fibre which provides an extremely strong, yet lightweight helmet shell.
- The newly designed aluminium pivot kit features an adjustable friction lock, plus a new silicone visor shield gasket to keep out dust and dirt.
- A wide eyeport provides great peripheral vision and allows for the use of personal eyewear.
- The distortion free low fog polycarbonate face shield is a full 3mm thick and comes with eight position, hand ratcheting tear-off posts.
- The helmet is factory fitted with 6mm internal threads for HANS posts (no need for backing nuts !)
- The Top Forced air system features an internal manifold system directing the forced fresh air down to the visor and to provide cooling to the wearers head.
Of course the SA spec means that both the helmets paint and interior are fire retardant so the PMD Race Products Full Face helmet is suitable for use in the highest forms of auto racing competition.
The PMD Race Products SA-2015 Full Face helmet incorporates a Kevlar® chin strap for strength, a comfort fit blended Nomex® interior forgreat feel, and pre-drilled holes for easier installation of head & neck restraint anchors. Wrap all these features in a lightweight aero DUCKBILL design composite shell and the result is the outstanding value delivered by the NEW PMD RACE PRODUCTS SA-2015 Full Face helmet.
Available in GLOSS WHITE or GLOSS BLACK in a variety of sizes
The NEW PMD Race Products SA2015 Full Face helmet is an all new design that incorporates pre-pregnated (composite) construction based on steel tooling. In this process, the optimum ratio of resin is impregnated into the composite fabric (a combination of carbon fiber, Kevlar, and FRP) prior to molding. Next, the prepreg is forced into the steel mold using vacuum pressure, then oven cured to precise thermal specifications.
This manufacturing technique eliminates excess resin weight and ensures uniform shell thickness while leaving the outer surface smooth and blemish free. The shell is then mated to an expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner to create a modern lightweight helmet design.
|Brand||PMD Race Products|